CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 31, 2011

i'm 20 years old already!! :)

Salam and a very.very.very.very good morning...:D
Alhamdulillah,thanks to Allah for giving me chance to experience another year of my birthday
I’m now 20 years old!!! Yeay! Happy birthday to me! Wish Kim Hyun Jong would come and sing me happy birthday personally…teheee

There have been ups and downs, bumper and corner, and all sorts of things that I’d experienced in these years. But thanks to the endless support from my family, relatives and friends, I’m still enjoying my growing up years.  All those painful memories of mine will be the greatest motivator for me to carry on living gratefully and all those beautiful memories will be my great companion so that I won’t give up easily in the future.
I wish that I will become a better muslim, a better daughter to my parents, a better friend for my friends and a better student for my lecturers…(i'll try not to sleep during lecture time..huhu)

as a whole I WANT TO BE A BETTER ME  amin…amin..amin ya rabb
Erm…there’s another prayer…May Allah bestow me with a future husband that can guide me fiddunnya wal akhirah, one that would correct my wrong and lead me to the correct path amin…amin…amin ya rabb

Thanks to all my friends who had wish me birthday, thanks for remembering my birthday and thanks for everything you guys had done for me…thanks for being with me, I’m really glad that Allah had given me chance to know you guys…and sorry for all the wrong things I did for all the years we’ve known each other, may Allah will preserve this friendship and may we’ll together become a better muslim. A muslim that can be a role model to others and one that can show the beauty of ISLAM :)

1 comment:

  1. assalamualaikum..bdk tomey..hepi bfday.sori2.ak xda kdt nk msg ko.haha.pape pon..may ur new age will make u become mature in through ur new life.ahh,ayat ak xbtol.wuhuhu.welcome to old people club gurl

    Allah selamatkan kamo..Allah selamatkan kamo..Allah selamatkan shasha..!inshaAllah..amin

    ReplyDelete