CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

MiNoR oPeRaTiOn SucCeeD!!!

There's been something at my lips for a almost a month. At first I thought it was an ulcer and it'll gone later. But after almost a month, that thing remain and I felt really uncomfortable...When I eat or drink something hot, it become worst. So yesterday morning I decided to go to the clinic to ask for medicine. I kinda regret that decision somehow because I am the hate-clinic type. Unfortunately this time, I'm the one who wants to go to the clinic in the first place which is very weird. Last time my friends had to FORCE me! I really thought that I went there just to take the medicine and everything will be fine...But, that's not what happen...


Doc : Ok, there's only one solution for this. Even if I give you tons of medicine, that thing will remain there. No worries, we're just gonna alter your lips a lil bit
Me : Meaning?
Doc : Meaning...we're gonna do a small incision to get rid of that thing
Me : hahaha, doc, I like your joke...( I really thought he was joking with me)
Doc : Ok, so come again tomorrow at 9

Then only I realise he meant it...

So, this morning I went to the clinic. Though I look really calm on the outside, believe me when I say I wanna CHOKE him to death when he purposely show the injection to me! Grrr....

Doc : So, let's make your lips like Angelina Jolie..but the out come will be a lil bit different because only one side will be big 

Ok doc, your are about to inject me, so it's not funny...

Then, the injection went through my lips and it was AWWWWsome.... It HURTS!!! When I went out the clinic, everyone was looking at me, well actually, looking at my protruding lips...

I got a few stitches and I am now writing this entry with HUGE discomfort as the anesthesia has slowly gone






No comments:

Post a Comment