CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 6, 2011

E.M.O

Salam everyone!!! Let us begin the day with a smile and thank Allah for giving us another chance to live and the chance to correct our yesterday's mistakes...
This entry will be about EMO. Nop...not this emo....

EMO stands for 'Event Management Organization'.Aida and I had given our name to enter this but we didn't know we'll be auditioned!!So, this morning we went for the interview session. Well actually, I forgot that the audition will be done this morning (I’m  a short-term memory type :P) Luckily Aida called me this morning asking why I didn’t come.  I quickly put my book The village by the sea by Anita Desai(there’s no way I’m going to finish reading it this weekend if my lecturer didn’t ask me toO…) away and grab suitable clothe. At first I thought of not going because I’ll definitely gonna attract attention for coming late…but I like doing stuff like this. It teaches me to be more confident and as a teacher, I need to have knowledge about organizing events. As a freshie in school, I’ll definitely be asked to organize events; so hopefully, I’ll be part of this club so that I can learn the actual protocol in handling events.
There are 4 stations during the audition and we have to do different things in each station and among the activities are presenting ourselves in a creative and confident way, walking while holding things and reciting poem, pantun, syair and seloka.
Alhamdulillah, everything run smoothly and although it’s embarrassing when I’ve to stand on the stage and pretending to be a host in NONA, there are a lot of new things that I’d learnt today. The most important thing is it helps to enhance my self-confidence. The names qualified to enter EMO club will be announced this Monday, wish us luck! J

No comments:

Post a Comment